Thursday, September 8, 2016

New Book Release: Infinity (Chronos Ring #2) is Now Available!

I am happy to report that Infinity (Chronos Ring #2) is now available!  As the name implies, this is the second book in the series and I hope readers will enjoy it.


Needless to say, I am having a great time writing the series. And, although I can't take credit for it, I really like the cover for this second book.

(Of course, I like the cover for the first book as well - no favorites here!)

And now, with the second book all wrapped up, it's on to book  number three.  (And after that, #4, 5, 6 and so on.) I guess that's the thing with this writing gig: the minute you finish one project, there's always another one waiting in the wings.

But in my opinion (and for someone in this line of work) it's not a bad problem to have.


No comments:

Post a Comment