Thursday, August 8, 2019

I Got a BookBub!

As just about every author knows - every indie author, at least - BookBub is the pinnacle of book promotion.  Getting a BookBub promo usually means a massive leap forward in terms of sales (and quite often a #1 ranking in your category) - and I just got one!!!


My BookBub deal is for EON (Chronos Ring #1), and is set for later this month. Moreover, it's an international deal (meaning that BookBub will not promote the book to their U.S. subscribers), but I'm still stoked!

BookBub deals of any kind are hard to get, so I feel incredibly blessed. Now I'm just trying to line up some promos around my BookBub so that I get the most bang for my buck.  Frankly speaking, the international book promotion sites aren't as familiar to me as the ones in the U.S. 

That said, I'm committed to making this promo as successful as possible.  Again, it's not every day that one gets a BookBub, so it's an opportunity I intend to get the most out of.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment